The Men’s Mind-Body Mastery Program is an 8-week health and wellness course that has been designed exactly for men who are sick of trying diets, exercise programs and new trends that constantly fail or have reached a stage in their life where health needs to be made a priority but they aren’t really sure how to go about it and who to trust for the right advice.
If you’ve gone through periods of your life when you feel too tired, too stressed, unwell, have aches and pains, feel anxious or depressed, or feel that you’ve lost your purpose and want that vigour and energy back, you’ve come to the right place.
This Men’s Mind-Body Mastery Program will provide you with genuine skills (no bullshit) to make your optimal health a reality.
Imagine waking up feeling amazing, with vigour, excited about the day ahead, being productive, focused and engaged, feeling and looking your best, and having more than enough energy to choose whatever activity you’d really like to do.
Sustainable optimal health isn’t a fairytale, it’s entirely achievable and in this program, I’m going to educate you on how to achieve it and how to spot the bullshit a mile away so you’ll never fall into bad habits again.
The Men’s Mind-Body Mastery Program will teach you:
- How to understand your current state of health;
- What your body’s natural state should be;
- The 4 Pillars of Optimal Health (and why they are ALL important to achieve sustainable results);
- How to listen and respond to your body’s signs, signals and symptoms; And
- How to put the right strategies and tools in place to give you the long-term sustainable results you really want.
Getting the support you need to succeed
The Men’s Mind-Body Mastery Program isn’t just a course where you watch a few videos and complete a few online quizzes. You will have all the support, accountability and education you need to reset and redesign your new beliefs, patterns and habits that will empower you with the knowledge to continue making the right choices with your health and wellbeing.
While this course is all about empowering YOU with the skills you need, you’ll learn the skills as part of a group to help lighten the investment and provide you with an opportunity to hear and learn from others. If you’d rather one on one coaching please refer to my private coaching sessions.
Learning as a group can be a great way to learn new information, have accountability, and enjoy the camaraderie and the value that comes from building a support network around you to help you achieve your goals.
Your support includes the following:
- A 30-minute private one-on-one session so I get the chance to meet you and understand you before you commence the program.
- A weekly live group coaching session.
- Lots of content you can read/watch in your own time in between the live workshops.
- An online private group to ask questions, post progress etc.
Signs, signals and symptoms of poor men’s health
The truth is we all experience different symptoms of poor health.
What we see as annoying and frustrating are actually how your body speaks with you to let you know you need to change either or both the internal and external environment.
Some are obvious, some are lurking beneath the surface and some seem to come and go or perhaps appear to get worse as you age. Perhaps you can recognise a few below.
There’s a whole list for you to look at in the symptoms sections below.
- Having aches and pains most days that takes a lot of your energy .
- Feeling older than you are and uncomfortable in your body, or not wanting to look at yourself in the mirror.
- Wanting to enjoy life more and do more but simply don’t have the energy or your symptoms prevents you from having the freedom of choice to enjoy life as you really want.
- Needing and wanting to be strong, but finding that challenging when you are not at your best can be both disheartening and demoralising. If you aren’t your best how can you provide fully for others?
- Holding emotions in and down without knowing what to do with them can be exhausting and can create reactions within us that chip away negatively at your relationships, your work and yourself.
- Masking headaches, feelings, digestive issues, anxiety, panic attacks, sadness, isolation and feeling uncomfortable in our body causes a constant drip of our energy until we are eventually running on empty.
View more symptoms
- Dealing with constant negative and intrusive thoughts all day but feeling like we cannot control them, or controlling them takes an enormous amount of focus and energy. The constant negative chatter eats away at our confidence and prevents us from really enjoying life to the fullest.
- Noticing that you are reacting instead of responding more and more. You are not dealing with experiences and events as you would like. Whether it be with your team, with clients or customers, your partner or children, you are blunt, unhappy, withdrawn, snappy and a little grumpy. This eats away at you and your relationships, as you do your best to behave differently, but find you are not able to for any variety of reasons, all falling within the 4 pillars of health.
- Focused on what went wrong today and the mistakes you made, your aches and pains and symptoms showing up in your body, your work on the project so far and the work still to be done, you find you are not able to shut off your mind and get a quality sleep. While you may know the negative impact of this in every area of your life, you don’t know how to stop it.
- You find it very challenging to be present at any time. Scattered focus negatively impacts your work, your meetings, your consistency and your relationship. You drift to other places while others speak with you, and you miss important points of a project, or your partner feels invalidated and unimportant as you find you are unable to be fully present with them.
- Feeling without drive and purpose feels wrong because you know you are here for more than this. You feel like a mouse on a treadmill, with no one noticing or being happy about your achievements, including you.
- A foggy head, lack of clarity and engagement, being aware you are not as switched on or as sharp as you usually are, and not having the mental energy to think creatively and find solutions can derail projects, your confidence within the team or with clients, cause your work to be less than your usual standard and create a concern and frustration that you just don’t know what to do with.
- Losing or having a decreased sex drive for any number of reasons can create numerous issues within yourself and within your most important relationship. Feeling desired is important for us all and not being able to feel this vigour starts to change not only how you see yourself, but how you respond to your partner, again chipping away at the relationship in a negative way.
- Knowing there is a more powerful, insightful, driven, vigorous and loving version of you that you just can’t seem to access or step into makes you feel constantly frustrated and as though you are underachieving in almost every area of your life.
Why 4 Pillars of Optimal Health is so crucial
Sustainable health and wellness for men can only be achieved when you focus on all 4 elements of your health and wellbeing. Much like the foundations of a house…… What happens when one foundation or area of the house starts to fall apart?
All other areas are impacted simultaneously and a flow-on effect occurs, creating issues with the structure in any and all areas of the house!
This analogy applies to your body. You won’t be able to build your best structure if your foundations are not strong and sound.
While we know it is our responsibility to take charge of our health, and with more information available than ever before, why is it that so many men still struggle to achieve their goals and dreams?
My Men’s Mind Body Mastery Program provides unique strategies and methods to provide long-term and sustainable results, not just a few months of great change, only to return to old ways that no longer support who you really are or want to be.
The Physical Pillar is our ability to physically perform as we would like every single day, however, we choose that to be. Our ability to have the energy, to perform to our highest standards in each area.
To be able to breathe deeply, move freely, nourish ourselves, to have a sex drive of our choosing, to enjoy our body and enjoy being in our body, to have quality sleep, to play sport, to be free from anything other than enjoyment with our physical body and to have our body be able to perform all of its amazing, incredible functions at its best.
The Mental Pillar is our ability to be switched on, to feel clear in our mind, be creative, understand our thoughts, recall and remember, deal with stress, in a constructive way, be able to switch off our mind when we choose, feel confident and strong within our mental capability, engage in projects in the best way for us, and know how to best work with our mind so we can perform at our best is essential to being our best.
To be our best, we need strategies and skills to change our underlying beliefs that no longer serve us in a positive way. Those that lead to our behaviours, patterns and habits and which we identify ourselves with. Stepping into new beliefs, patterns and knowing how to work with our mind to bring out our best and ensure the mental health pillar is as strong and sound as possible is just one part of the picture, when becoming the best man you can be.
The Emotional Pillar is our ability to deal with and process our emotions as they arise, to respond to life that is authentically us, to feel love and give love freely, to honour ourselves in each moment, to feel confident within ourselves, to feel seen and heard, to move with our intuition and to trust ourselves and to feel safe, peaceful and content.
The emotional health pillar is often overlooked, especially within Men’s Health. We all need to understand how to recognise, process and release our emotions in both a healthy way, and a way that suits us.
This can be the difference between leading a happy team, having an amazing loving relationship, enjoying time with loved ones, and feeling as powerful and vital as all men deserve.
The Soulful Pillar is our ability to be part of something that we add value to and that is larger than us, whether that be a local footy club, volunteering, your friends, your family or religion.
Each of us needs a purpose. Whatever that is for you, we all need to wake up with purpose and be driven towards a goal larger than ourselves. This is another area of the foundations of health, often overlooked and without the focus it deserves.
Having a strong Soulful Pillar brings vitality and energy from within ourselves that propels us forward and creates a feeling of being pulled towards, as opposed to being pushed against.
The Men’s Mind-Body Mastery Program
Over eight weeks and through the Men’s Mind-Body Mastery Program I’ll teach you the skills, and provide you with the tools, to achieve life-long sustainable health. Each week, we’ll focus on a different topic that will include a live weekly workshop with your group, plus supporting information throughout the week to help you learn.
The modules are designed to increase your skills step by step, and you’ll be supported the whole way through to ensure you take on the learnings.
Week 1 - Your Natural State
It can be confusing to understand how we are really meant to be feeling. Is it normal to feel unwell after a certain age? Does everyone have aches and pains?
Learn what your natural state is and what it means for you.
Module 2 - The 4 Pillars of Optimal Health
Understanding the 4 pillars to health and how they support and supplement each other is essential to you providing the right environment for your body to thrive.
Why do we look at the 4 Pillars of Health and how do they work together?
Module 3 - The physical Pillar
We look at all areas of physical health and how to create an environment in which you can have more energy, and enjoy more days of feeling great, being focused and losing fat.
Module 4 - Mental Pillar
Mental Health is finally being talked about as a crucial aspect of optimal health. We not only look at how to improve cognitive function, focus and mental fitness, but also how to help the negative thought patterns and overthinking that so many experience.
Module 5 - Emotional Pillar
The emotional Pillar is often confused with the mental pillar. While they are intricately intertwined, they are not the same. We look at how to learn the skills of how to respond instead of reacting, and how to increase your emotional intelligence and wellbeing.
Module 6 - Soulful Pillar
This pillar is often overlooked but an essential part of you living a life on purpose. Find out how to know what you want, and how to ensure your life is not only full of purpose but you are living a “quality of life” that you really want and deserve.
Module 7 - Your health state
Where is your health at right now? Is it where you want it to be? In this module, we look at how to understand the signals your body has been sending you, how to change them and recognise them in the future.
Module 8 - Long Term and Sustainable Change
There are many thousands of strategies and tools that can help you to be your best. How do you know which are the right ones for you? This module will teach you how to understand what will work for you and apply the skills long-term.
What’s different about the Men’s Mind-Body Mastery Program?
Put simply, qualifications and experience matter. For over 30 years I’ve been honing my skills and helping men be their best.
A core component of my client’s sustainable successes is focusing on the 4 key pillars of health that can be broadly summarised as Physical, Mental, Emotional and Soulful.
While it’s easy to focus on just one component of your health, you’ve no doubt already noticed that that approach simply doesn’t work. It might for a short time, but it invariably fails.
My role is to make sure you are provided with the knowledge and skills so you can understand how to make the right decisions.
You won’t need to be confused or wonder about any marketing hype around new products, diets and magic potions, what you’ve read or watched online somewhere, what a mate told you that worked for him and so on.
So whether, like many, you’ve never been taught the skills, you’re sick and tired of being pushed from specialist to specialist, or you’re sick of being told you’re fine, when you know you don’t feel the way you want, after completing my Men’s Mind Body Mastery you won’t have to second guess again.
You’ll know exactly what you need to do to take charge of your life and be in control of your health and wellbeing.
My Skills and Qualifications
I’ve spent a lifetime learning and applying the skills to ensure you receive global best-practice advice based on academic learning and real-life experience helping thousands of men all over the globe to achieve their goals.
- Bachelor of Health Science Nutrition, Naturopathy
- Workplace IV – Trainer and Assessor
- Master Trainer – Advanced Level 4 Personal Trainer
- Certificate of Special Populations
- Advanced Diploma -Aromatherapy
- NLP Practitioner -Certification
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Massage Therapist -Advanced Diploma
- Diploma of Mental Health
- Advanced Diploma- Western Herbal Medicine
- Advanced Diploma – Counselling
- Sports Specific Specialist
- Certified Mindfulness and Emotional Eating coach
- Diploma of Anti-Ageing
Start picturing the new you
Optimal Living IS achievable and it’s not as hard as you might think.
You’ll learn the skills to help you achieve all this and more!
What’s included in the Men’s Mind-Body Mastery Program
The Men’s Mind-Body Mastery Program will provide you with the education and tools you need to achieve sustainable optimal health. It includes:
Ready to achieve your optimal health?
If you’re ready to arm yourself with the skills for sustainable health and wellness purchase a ticket to the 8-week Men’s Mind-Body Mastery Program below. Just select the dates that are best suited to you.
New course dates will be announced soon! Contact me if you’d like to discuss private coaching in the interim >