As the years go by you’re noticing increasing aches and pains (sore back, dodgy knee, shoulders, neck etc), migraines, elevated blood pressure, low sex drive and vigour, lack of purpose, poor sleep, high stress and more. Living like this constantly weighs you down and prevents you from making the most out of work, life, relationships and more.
You’ve probably already tried a few different things. Intermittent dieting, calorie-controlled, low carb, keto, Atkins, macros – you name it, you’ve dabbled in them all. Perhaps you’ve hired a personal trainer or hit the local gym and you’ve probably tried a range of different shakes, medicine, supplements and watched a range of YouTube videos or TicToks looking for solutions that asides from perhaps a few quick wins, have not delivered any sustainable change.
And let’s not forget what you can’t see. You may also feel like every day is a struggle – from emotional baggage holding you back, a lack of purpose or only so much mental bandwidth to deal with anything other than your current responsibilities, and it doesn’t take much to tip you over the edge and not be the man you know you can be.
Most people are self-aware enough to know they need to make a change yet it often starts with one component e.g. starting a diet, doing some exercise etc. This may deliver a few short-term gains but it is rarely sustainable and you soon slip back to old habits and feel worse than before you even began!
If you’ve reached the point in your life where it’s time to make a serious change, my Private Coaching programs are designed to provide you with the support, guidance, accountability, life skills and strategies to be your very best in a sustainable and long term way.
Common symptoms of poor heath - how many do you recognise?
- Having aches and pains most days takes a lot of energy that would be better used elsewhere.
- Feeling older than you are, uncomfortable in your body, wanting to enjoy life more but simply don’t have the energy or dealing with a variety of symptoms from your body that prevents you from having the freedom of choice to enjoy life as you really want.
- Having the feeling of needing to be strong, but finding that challenging when you are not at your best can be both disheartening and demoralising. If you aren’t your best how can you provide fully for others?
- Holding emotions in and down without knowing what to do with them can be exhausting and can create reactions within us that chips away negatively at our relationships.
- Masking headaches, feelings, digestive issues, anxiety, panic attacks, sadness, isolation and feeling uncomfortable in our body causes a constant drip of our energy until we are eventually running on empty.
- Dealing with constant negative and intrusive thoughts all day but feeling like we cannot control them, or controlling them takes an enormous amount of focus and energy. The constant negative chatter eats away at our confidence and prevents us from really enjoying life to the fullest.
- Noticing that you are reacting instead of responding more and more. You are not dealing with experiences and events as you would like. Whether it be with your team, with clients or customers, your partner or children, you are blunt, unhappy, withdrawn, snappy and a little grumpy. This eats away at you and your relationships, as you do your best to behave differently, but find you are not able to for any variety of reasons, all falling within the 4 pillars of health.
- Focused on what went wrong today and the mistakes you made, your aches and pains and symptoms showing up in your body, your work on the project so far and the work still to be done, you find you are not able to shut off your mind and get a quality sleep. While you may know the negative impact of this in every area of your life, you don’t know how to stop it.
- You find it very challenging to be present at any time. Scattered focus negatively impacts your work, your meetings, your consistency and your relationship. You drift to other places while others speak with you, and you miss important points of a project, or your partner feels invalidated and unimportant as you find you are unable to be fully present with them.
- Feeling without drive and purpose feels wrong because you know you are here for more than this. You feel like a mouse on a treadmill, with no one noticing or being happy about your achievements, including you.
- A foggy head, lack of clarity and engagement, being aware you are not as switched on or as sharp as you usually are, and not having the mental energy to think creatively and find solutions can derail projects, your confidence within the team or with clients, cause your work to be less than your usual standard and create a concern and frustration that you just don’t know what to do with.
- Losing or having a decreased sex drive for any number of reasons can create numerous issues within yourself and within your most important relationship. Feeling desired is important for us all and not being able to feel this vigour starts to change not only how you see yourself, but how you respond to your partner, again chipping away at the relationship in a negative way.
- Knowing there is a more powerful, insightful, driven, vigorous and loving version of you that you just can’t seem to access or step into makes you feel constantly frustrated and as though you are underachieving in almost every area of your life.
The reason for my client’s sustainable successes is underpinned by 30 years of experience working with successful men all over the world by focussing on four key pillars of health that can be broadly summarised as Physical, Mental, Emotional and Soulful.
You have no doubt already learnt the hard way that just focussing on one component of your health simply doesn’t work.
And neither do cookie-cutter templated, one-size-fits-all templated programs.
By engaging me to create your Private Coaching program, you get the benefit of a lifetime of extensive (and ongoing) practical and academic qualifications that cuts through the crap to custom-design a holistic program that will equip you with the right skills, tools and accountability to succeed.
My Skills and Qualifications
I’ve spent a lifetime learning and applying the skills to ensure you receive global best-practice advice based on academic learning and real-life experience helping thousands of men all over the globe to achieve their goals. My qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Health Science Nutrition, Naturopathy
- Workplace IV – Trainer and Assessor
- Master Trainer – Advanced Level 4 Personal Trainer
- Certificate of Special Populations
- Advanced Diploma -Aromatherapy
- NLP Practitioner -Certification
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Massage Therapist -Advanced Diploma
- Diploma of Mental Health
- Advanced Diploma- Western Herbal Medicine
- Advanced Diploma – Counselling
- Sports Specific Specialist
- Certified Mindfulness and Emotional Eating coach
- Diploma of Anti-Ageing
The 4 Pillars of Optimal Health
While each Private Coaching program is tailored specifically to you, there are some fundamentals that always need to be addressed. Much like the foundations of a house…… What happens when one foundation or area of the house starts to fall apart?
All other areas are impacted simultaneously and a flow-on effect occurs, creating issues all over the house! This also applies to your body, we need to address all four pillars if we are going to achieve any sustainable gains.
Are you living your optimal life?
Optimal Living IS achievable and it’s not as hard as you might think. Imagine this:
All of this really is possible, and I will show you how.
How my Private Coaching Programs work
My Private Coaching Programs are available on a 3, 6, 9 and 12-month basis. The length of the program will be entirely dependent upon the time frame you want to achieve your goals, where you are now, where you want to be and the gap that we need to close between the two.
Meeting times, frequency and required support are all tailored to what you need to support you best as well as either Zoom or in-person coaching (or a combination of both).
Everything in the Private Coaching Program is designed to ensure you get the most from each part of your program including the right amount of support, education, knowledge and accountability to start achieving goals immediately.
No more bouncing between specialists and having a range of isolated programs that don’t work together. I combine my 30 years of experience and education to tailor design you a holistic program to help you achieve your goals including:
How much does it cost?
Because each Private Coaching program is individually designed I won’t be able to provide you with pricing until after we’ve had an introductory session so we can determine the right duration, support, education etc you need to achieve your goals.
But what I can tell you now is you are paying for 30 years of experience that will be focused on getting you results. You won’t be wasting money on fad diets, gimmicky supplements or wasted gym/personal training sessions every again.
And you’ll be saving a bucket load on the costs of poor health. Medicine, tests, scans, surgeries, specialists, doctors and so on not to mention the lost productivity, the costs to your relationships and more.
If price is an issue or you would rather learn in a group environment please also check out my fixed-price, 8-week program Men’s Mindbody Mastery Group Program >
Are we right for each other?
So I don’t waste your time or money, I think it’s important to clarify the type of clients I prefer to work with:
- You’re serious about making the changes necessary to get the results you want and open to new information and taking action you’ve never taken before;
- You’re committed to your results. This is a top priority for you and you commit to making the time in your week and respecting my time, to take the actions required to achieve your desired results.
Does this sound like you? If yes then let’s chat about the next steps.
Ready to take that first step to your optimal health?
If you’re serious about learning how to achieve sustainable health and wellness and would like to learn more about a private coaching program, please book a discovery session with me on the calendar below.