Nant has been involved with the health, Fitness and Wellness industries for decades. Her mission has always been and continues to be creating a world where health is the norm, where we understand the difference between health, fitness and wellness and where we have the skills to understand our own signs, signals and symptoms from our body.
Nant believes that our natural state is one of health, happiness and vitality and it’s her passion to ensure this message is brought to the world.
After years of ill health that was the catalyst for changing her life, to owning her own gym and health centre and helping thousands of people face to face, online, in workshops, group formats and retreats, Nant is now taking the next step in her own journey, which is to help as many people as possible on a much larger and broader scale.
“It’s my vision to ensure we create a world which enables us all to master our own health, to understand our body and to live our best life through complete and optimal health and wellness” – Nant Nissen
Nant grew up in Adelaide, South Australia and now lives in Melbourne, Australia with her partner Justin.
As well as helping people with Health, Fitness and Wellness, Nant is extremely passionate about animals and their causes. Nant funds a number of charities that rescue and support dogs and she continues to build on this.
When Nant isn’t helping people or with animals, you will find her enjoying exercise and sport, both indoors and out and spending time with her partner, friends and family.
Qualifications & Specialities:
- Bachelor of Health Science Nutrition, Naturopathy
- Advanced Diploma -Aromatherapy
- Advanced Diploma- Western Herbal Medicine
- Workplace IV – Trainer and Assessor
- NLP Practitioner -Certification
- Counselling – Advanced Diploma
- Master Trainer – Advanced Level 4 Personal Trainer
- Other specialities in this area include
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Sports Specific Specialist
- Special Populations
- Massage Therapist -Advanced Diploma
- Mindfulness and Emotional Eating coach certification–Institute for the Psychology of Eating (US-based).
- Member of the Global Advisory Board for Active Entities – changing the global landscape in fitness, medical fitness, psychological fitness, women’s self defense and more!
Nant is also currently undertaking certification in Anti-Aging -Australasian Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and a Diploma in Mental Health.